Custom Recipe Cutting Board
Preserve those special recipes on something sturdier and more beautiful than a paper card. These beautiful bamboo cutting boards showcase the ingredients and instructions for one meaningful dish. Submit an uploaded image of your recipe card, and the exact directions are engraved in your loved one's handwriting. (If you don't have a handwritten recipe, you may submit a typed recipe and it'll be engraved in a lovely script that feels handwritten.) It's a sentimental gift for your favorite cook, a child moving out for the first time, or a foodie friend. Provide an email at checkout and within 24 hours you'll receive an email from Embracing Chaos Workshop with directions on how to upload your image or submit the recipe. A proof will be sent prior to engraving. Made-in Michigan.
Cutting boards are available in two sizes:
Large Cutting Board Size: 9.75" x 13.5" x .43"
Small Cutting Board Size: 7" x 13.5" x .43"
Did you know:
- Bamboo is harder and less porous than hardwoods
- Bamboo is technically grass which makes it more gentle with your knives
- Bamboo absorbs very little moisture and resists scarring from knives
- Bamboo is more resistant to bacteria than wood cutting boards
- Bamboo is a sustainable, fast-growing resource
Live locally?? Pick-up & save $3 - Use promo code LOCAL in checkout.